Good morning. It’s been another week so I hope you’ll join me for a coffee chat.
– Eloise turned 4 months old this week. I can’t believe how fast she’s growing up.
She’s getting so close to rolling over and loves to “stand up” with some help of course. Today she has her doctors appointment and I’m really looking forward to finding out her weight and height! The shots not so much 😭
– Yesterday was rough and I cried more than once. Memorial Day is a very needed holiday, but it’s tough. We did have to go to Target for diapers so I got us all dressed in patriotic outfits to take a picture. It may seem silly but it definitely boosted my mood. And we made a few people laugh as they walked by our little photo shoot in the trunk of my car 😂
– I’m getting antsy to find out when a house will be available at Fort Hood. I had asked for a house June 12 but haven’t heard anything from the lady who has been emailing me. And since that is less than three weeks away I’m getting a little concerned. P.S. before you yell at me, that date has literally nothing up do with Charlie’s flight date so there’s no OPSEC concern. Pinky promise.
– Oliver has started going to bed on his own. If you’ve been around for our sleep struggles you know this is a HUGE thing. Getting him to bed has been an hour long thing (or longer) since we moved him out of a crib. It’s seriously life changing.
– I went for a 4.5 mile run (well run/walk intervals) on Sunday. It probably wasn’t the smartest thing I’ve ever done. And I’m pretty sore. But towards the end of my run was the first time in I don’t know how long that my brain stopped spinning and quieted down. And that alone made it entirely worth it.
Annnnd I think that’s it for me this week friends. I hope you’ll drop me a comment and let me know what you e been up to!